Tuesday, April 16, 2024

All aboard the party 🚌.

Yesterday was a hard day for me. 
Started off shifty and wound up ending shittee.  First is arguing with the bank with no real results except saying in a few days my financial picture should be back to normal. Okay, then got to the studio 🎙 👌 started working on graphics for our morning run called MORNING AYRE 🌄 . THEN came time for the new gal to show up.  So we got to ratchetjawing about what topics we were going to do on air 🙃 .. THen Aaron called and with some prodding I and the recruit hauled up to the BIg house . We looked over. Finally Aron showed up. Then the recruits hubby.  All of a sudden he wisks her out don't know what was said, none of my biz but she had to immediately go home. Ultimately declining to be on the Hazzard County A Team
 Why sign up and not follow through?  Her guy seemed cool with it, or so I thought.  Must have something to do with male ego or some such.  You'd think even though she fed me twice and fueled my Skoal need, she should in my opinion part with a $20.00 for taking my time.  Hell I could have went down to South Jordan picked up my new abode and plunked it down either at the station or at a pad next to our new shop out on 150. As it is I had to take on another day at the Xstay. Oh well you do learn.  
So met with Aron and all he seems 😎 cool. He took photos of the big house and  is drawing up plans for restoration of said main big station.  
Called KODY.  He has two shops coming open.  Might just take both. Thing is with Shawn butthead giving me the boot 👢 I am concerned about where I am going to bed down.  Gotba place gig going on up on Asburn street. Supposed to get thar finalized later today, and got in touch with our legal eagle Shawn has no idea of the hammer thats about to drop.
Spent most of the night fretting over everything which is not doing a dabg thing for my bleeding peptic ulcer. Remember? Doc said no stress. As much as I want to aid this one horse 🐎 town in New jobs and all I am at a point to just hiring within the Organization and or Veterans and not taking another outsider on for the radio station.  It just ain't worth it.  With good paying jobs around here much less career jobs You'd think that we'd  have a parade of applicants.  🙅‍♀️ 🙅‍♂️.  Nope. Most of what I need to do today I can do by phone 📱 and most likely be bedded down tonight at the MonkeyShits office.  Ants 🐜 and all. Hey I got 3 and a half days ril got a be out of there, might as well enjoy it. It's just I do think that a new hire recruit that takes up my time should ought to at least cough up a $20.00 just for that effort. Oh well such is life in our fast lane. 
Going to catch some shut eye 👁 here then hit the station


.